We are all familiar with cooling tiles in today’s technological world, but do you know what is White Cooling Tiles ? Is there anything distinctive about these tiles? In this article, we’ll go over what is white cooling tiles and how they differ from other types of cooling tiles.
White Cooling Tiles
Everyone understands the use of cooling tiles. Yes, it does lower the temperature. However, these tiles did more than that. These tiles not only lower heat on rainy days, but they also resist water. This white Cooling tile is coated with a specific material that has a high (SRI) Solar Reflective Index, allowing maximum heat to be reflected at the roof surface. Even at noon, you can wander about in your bare feet.
What is Solar Relefctive Index (SRI) ?
This is the amount of solar radiation that hits a surface (here Tiles Surface) and is reflected, as well as the surface’s emissivity. SRI is inversely proportional to heat absorbed. So, this indicator aids in determining how much Reflecting Power this Surface possesses, and it is measured on a scale of 0 to 100.
Application of White cooling tiles
These tiles are typically laid on the building’s rooftop to prevent heat from dissipating into the structure.
Advantages of Roof Tiles
- Because of its high SRI value, it reflects the majority of UV radiation from the sun.
- It does not allow any bacterial or fungal infection over the surface of the roof tiles, so we call it stain-free tiles. It is economically efficient when compared to other roof tiles due to its wettable nature. (For Better Results, put a concrete layer beneath these tiles layer.)
- It does not allow any bacterial or fungal infection over the surface of the roof tiles, so we call it stain-free tiles.
- It helps to reduce global warming.
- On rainy days, the Anti-Skid nature allows you to avoid skidding.
Disadvantages of Roof Tiles
- When compared to clay roof tiles, the price is slightly greater.
- There are some particular installation materials that must be used, like : (Special Grout not like normal white cement or putty).
This essay will explain what is white cooling tiles, how they are used, their pros and disadvantages, and so on. Now you may have come to the conclusion that by using these types of eco-friendly tiles, you may help to support and prevent global warming on our planet and help to maintain our environment. We’ll talk again shortly….