Introduction – How to use Dr. Fixit waterproofing ?
In this post, we’ll look at How to use Dr. Fixit waterproofing, where to use it, what it’s good for, and how to apply it. We’ll also look at the solution system for waterproofing techniques in Dr. Fixit. And it comes in a variety of sizes, which are all listed here.
What is Dr. Fixit?
It is an additive used in the construction field to enhance the waterproofing nature of the cement by adding this in a particular quantity and it also removes dampness, it prevents rusting of iron and steel bars, and it reduces crack formation in cement.
About Dr. Fixit
This product was developed and manufactured at advanced R&D centers in India, Singapore, and the Middle East. Dr. Fixit is one of the greatest additive solutions for cement, mortar, and plasters to boost the waterproofing capabilities of new modern dwellings by enhancing the properties of cement or structure. This product is also available in a range of colors and sizes for mending important surfaces such as roofs, walls, dams, foundations, and bathrooms. If we can use it for new construction homes for better waterproofing solutions that are both leak-free and damp-free, that would be fantastic.
200 ml,1 ltr, 5 ltrs, 10 ltrs, 20ltrs and 100 ltrs.
Best if consumed within two years of manufacture. It should be kept in a dry, cool environment.
How to use Dr. Fixit waterproofing
Dr. Fixit comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, and it’s used for a variety of purposes. Dr. Fixit pidiproof is appropriate for newly constructed structures. The Following steps is to be followed for better results
Step 1: Mix the Concrete and other aggregates into the mixer as per the compositions in a dry state for 2 minutes
Step 2: Around 70 to 80 % of water is added to the mix and mix it well for 5 min.
Step 3: Then mix the Dr.Fixit Pidiproof LW+ in the remaining water and mix well for another 2 to 3 min and the required consistency you can obtain.
Step 4: Then apply the solution to the surface and allow it to dry.
Step 5: For every 50kg of cement in the concrete mix, add 200 ml of Dr. Fixit pidiproof (waterproof) LW+(Liquid Waterproofing Compound).
Step 6: For Dr. Fixit Super Latex, one of the best ways for roof waterproofing is to clean the surface before applying the waterproof solution.
Application of Dr. Fixit
Depending upon the area various waterproofing is used,
- Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ are used for Waterproofing of concrete.
- Dr. Fixit Mortar type solution are used for Columns, Beams, Basements, Slab, Water Tanks, Bathrooms, Balcony, Sump and Drains.
- Dr. Fixit Latex is best solution for Roof Waterproofing.
Merits of Dr. Fixit
- To increase the internal property and workability of plaster and concrete.
- It will Increase the strength and Durability of surface.
- It resists the corrosion resistance from steel.
- Better Compatibility with concrete and mortar mixers
- Increase the workability and durability
- It Reduces the permeability of water into concrete
- The Compressive strength and setting time will maintain as per specifications.
- Reduce shrinkage and prevent crack formation
- As this is in the liquid form it can easily wind up with the cement and other aggregates in the mix.
Precautions and Limitations
- The first and foremost thing is to maintain the cement to water ratio as low as possible
- The Pidiproof LW+ is not to be added directly into the concrete and cement mix.
- Not to increase the dosage of LW+ than the recommendation
- In case it contacts skin wash with plenty of water.
In this article you may come to know How to use Dr. Fixit waterproofing Adhesive for you roofing purposes. If you need to Purchase these products click here to know more.