CERAMIC PRODUCTS LIST
Ceramic-made products are around us everywhere. We will see here some of the ceramic products we use we normally use.
- Glass can be blown, bent, cut, and molded formed into many size and shape.
- There are many type of glass products are producing based on the applications
- For examples: Glass jar.
- It is made up of borosilicate glass.
- Therefore commonly used in chemistry, biology and analytical laborites.
- One of the key properties is a high insulation resistance achieved by limiting the alkali content to a minimum level as possible.
- It is used for the chemical and mechanical protection of discrete semiconductor and varistor surface.
Use of sealing glasses is wide spread in the electronics industry, (i.e) producing bulb and tube light like products.
- By name itself it is clear and transparent annealed glass.
- It is used in doors, windows, solar applications, shelves, etc.
- The body of tinted glass is float glass.
- It saves energy, reduces visibility across its surface due to a film that absorbs and reflects incident solar radiation.
- Glass bottle made by blowing molten glass into a mould and introducing air pressure to force the molten glass into the shape of the mould.
- Gradually cooling process take place and get the product.
- It is useful for pharmaceutical application
- A silver glass mirror is an ordinary mirror.
- Yet glass is merely used as a substrate to hold and protect a thin metallic layer.
- Tempered glass is more heat barrier when compared to regular glass.
- 90% protection to your screen from shocks.
- It can be reused many a times.
- The best and cheep material used to construct lens element is glass, which is good optical property and resistance to scratching.
- Lens is used for a camera, a telescope and a microscope.
- A material made up of very fine fibers of glass.
- It is resistant to heat and fire.
- Used to make various product, such as building insulation, boat hulls, thermal and acoustical insulator.
- It is a type of fiber with high thermal insulation and low thermal conductivity.
- Used in a furnace like cotton, this is white in color.
- Most of the solid casting idols are made up of plaster of Paris.
- It requires less time for drying process.
- A thin flat slab made with pottery body and applied glaze on the surface.
- Used for construction works.
- A sewer is for removing waste water and generally relies on gravity.
- Sewer lines are mainly drainage pipes which connect your home and commercial buildings to sewage treatment plants.
TUNGSTEN CARBIDE CERAMIC LINED PIPES
- It is used to transport highly abrasive media.
- Tough and ductile tungsten carbide lining provides a higher level of wear and abrasion production than many legacy lining methods.
VITRIFIED CLAY PIPES
- The more advanced version of these types of pipes is VCP pipe, which is blend of clay and shale that has subjected to high temperature to achieve nitrification.
- It is reliable, stable, sturdy, able to repel corrosion, resistant to abrasion and recyclable.
POTTERY WARE PRODUCTS
- Pottery is useful or decorative household items made from clay.
- It is made by forcing the chemically bound water in clay, which is shaped into desirable form.
- Ceramic ware that is fired in high heat, vitrified and nonporous.
- Available products like pots, jugs, cups, plates and etc.
SANITARY WARE PRODUCTS
- Sanitary ware is a partition of ceramic wares.
- It can with stand more than 400 kg load, excellent resistance to chemical attacks and easily cleaned.
- It is used for disposal of human wastage by flushing.
- Sanitary ware used for washing of the upper part of the body.
- Sanitary ware used for washing the central part of the human body.
- Sanitary ware used for flushing of the waste water into the water closet.
- Sanitary ware used to support and cover pipeline attached to the waste hole of the wash basin.
- Sanitary ware used for washing the dishes and for kitchen ware.
- It is used for flushing away urine generated by the human being on standing position.
- It is a productive head ware which prevent the head injures and saving the riders lifespan also.
- Outer shell typically made from fiberglass and some other materials.
- Bricks are porous form which is formed by mixing sand, small stone hardcore, dyes, cement and other materials in various amounts.
- Pavers are perfected for your driveway process.
- Cement bricks is made from a mixture of cement and sand have many advantages.
- Used in the construction works
- Available in two types that is hollow bricks and solid bricks
- Grinding media is the balls or pebbles, which is made up of ceramic.
- Used to grind and blend materials for use in mineral dressing process.
- Cooking is done by electrical heating using magnetic induction.
- The cooking surface is made of a glass ceramic material which is poor heat conductor.
- Microwave oven is a popular kitchen appliance that uses microwave radiation to heat and cook food easily.
- Borosilicate glass is used because material that have low dielectric loss characteristics.
- Usually used for freewheel mechanisms.
- The surface is highly finished and hardened for a high load capacity.
- Variety of use in different industries like automobile industry, paper making industry, toy industry, etc.
- Ceramic materials are more efficient than metal and more durable than plastic, so that are made into components for automobiles.
- Ceramic materials are used in aero plane, rocket, and car, include spark plug insulators etc.
- There are two materials that are suited to replace the looks of anterior teeth that is composite and ceramic.
- All ceramic crowns provide great esthetics and show for a long term result.
- A piezoelectric sensor is a device that capable of converting mechanical quantities like pressure, acceleration, temperature, strain, or force by converting them to an electrical charge.
- Thin film or silicon-based device is also easy to set up, but that point is expensive.
Ceramic products are used in everywhere from traditional application to advance applications. At any rate, ceramic are excellent in terms of strength, appearance, lifespan which do not stain.